Sunday, January 3, 2010

Casselman Christmas

This is what Christmas looked like at our house...

Hmmm, does anyone besides me think that Kalie got up early and did her hair first?

My favorite picture of the whole day. Court saw this box and ran to it and hugged it.


Court loves graphic novels and Kalie gave him this. He was so excited about it that he bought Maus II with the Barnes and Noble gift card he got from us.

Brock loves the smell of ink inside a book and new running clothes.

Court bought Alyssa this Michael Jackson shirt. They were shopping together trying to decide what he should buy for her and she saw this shirt and said, "I want this."

She loves it.

Beatles Rock Band was a gift to the entire family. Alyssa and Court have obviously played it quite a bit as they are quite adept.



Letting the inner drummer come out. A little at a time.

4 comments:

Material Mary said...

Looks like Christmas was successful yet another year...whew...Have a happy New Year.
Mary

bevany said...

All four of your kids basically have the same look on their face in the first picture. I'm jealous you guys got Rock Band. It's fun stuff. Looks like a fun Christmas!

kalie said...

My hair?? Who would do anything like that?? Certainly someone far more self-absorbed than ME. Ha. Love you, and I don't think any more pictures should be added to the post.

Amylee said...

Your family is so busy! I can't hardly keep up with the blog. (It will make for an awesome blog book won't it!) I'm glad your whole family was there and I'm super jealous of Beatles Rock Band. I love that game.