We also enjoyed cleaning the church together (even though I thought I might be there all day vacuuming the chapel), going to Young Women on Sunday, sewing the binding on her quilt that she started a couple of years ago, learning how to emboss cards, shopping at Gateway, cooking some fabulous pizza and sandwiches, going to see Harry Potter, window shopping in Gardiner Village, exercising to Billy Blanks and having some meaningful talks together. Here are some pictures of things that we all did:
...playing Rock Band in Arizona...
...celebrating a birthday...
...goofing off together...
...touring the Oquirrh Mountain temple...
...and hiking.
Goodbye and thanks for spending your summer vacation with us. We loved having you and love you!!
3 comments:
What a fun summer. You will miss Kalie lots, but it will be fun to see her again. The give away on my blog is for a $50.00 gift certicate to The Fat Quarter Shop (fabric). I've ordered from them. They have fabulouso fabric..
Mary
You guys did a lot while she was here. I bet you're so sad to see her go.
I loved being with you guys! It was a great trip. Looking at that travelogue, it's hard to believe everything we did!
Post a Comment