...and this?
Now look at this!!
Boyd has been riding his bike home from work. His work is in Bountiful and the entire trip is 16 miles. He loves the ride!!
It's amazing that Boyd was able to make the hike up to Delicate Arch. It was a difficult hike with uneven surfaces and slickrock.
After 6 weeks of non-weight bearing casts and 4 weeks in a walking boot Boyd's ankle is getting better every day. We are so grateful for Dr. Richter. He is a miracle worker!
2 comments:
He has had a fabulous recovery. Sometimes, we just need things to work out and they do...
Mary
That is a miracle!!!!!!!!! What an accomplishment to ride that far every day. I wish I could say I did something great like that; instead I just sit and rock in my recliner with a baby attached. (I suppose that is great in a different way.)
And for the post above- I bet you are going to enjoy a nice little vacation without Court and Alyssa to feed!
Post a Comment