We snapped some photos of the kids on Sunday and they turned out really well. It's been fun to have Kalie come and visit.
Layin' on the lawn. My girls... Alyssa hanging on for dear life. Horsin' around. And who can resist this photo? Kalie, after Court burped in her ear saying, "You did NOT just burp in my ear!"
Great photo shoot. How fun to have all the kids home together. I'm having so much fun with the Halloween thing--you think I should apply for the witch--I'm sure my kids think I should... Mary
3 comments:
Great photo shoot. How fun to have all the kids home together. I'm having so much fun with the Halloween thing--you think I should apply for the witch--I'm sure my kids think I should...
Mary
What cute kids! I am sure you are very proud!
On a side note, your grass is soooo green. I miss that.
Ah, mother, that is the worst picture of me in the WORLD. I love you.
Post a Comment