Tuesday, July 14, 2009

An exciting Saturday

Recipe for an exciting Saturday:

Marciea, plus
a lawnmower, plus
bumping into a prolific vine, equals
a very mad wasp.

The wasp flew out of that vine like a bat out of hell (excuse me, it's true!) and stung me on the neck before I even had a chance to run. Fortunately I'm not allergic to bee stings so I just have a swollen spot where he got me.
AND, I have learned that bee stings, though not fun, are not nearly as bad as we think they might be.

3 comments:

Material Mary said...

Ouch is all I can say--you are a brave girl!!
Mary

kalie said...

Aaaahghgh! That picture of the wasp about sent me into cardiac arrest. I love the humor and timing in this post. I get to see you in 3 days!!!

bevany said...

Scary. We have wasps all over by our front door. Most days my girls don't even want to leave the house because of them.