Sunday, July 5, 2009

Up, up and away

Kalie invited Court and Alyssa to come and visit for a couple of weeks. She has some fun activities planned to do with them while they are there. Here are some photos of them getting ready to go.
Boyd tells me not to worry because they are pretty seasoned travelers. They flew by themselves last year to visit Kalie.

Arriving at the airport.

Getting the boarding passes.

Going through security.

They made it through security without any problems and the last we saw of them was going up the escalator to their assigned gate. Sigh. Now what am I going to do for 2 weeks? I've got my plans made........hee, hee, hee.

3 comments:

Material Mary said...

what fun is in store for you in the next 2 weeks...I'm sure you will occupy your time just nicely. By the way, it is the same quilt mom is working on. We are just having a ball with it!!
Mary

bevany said...

So fun for them to go stay with her...and fun for you to have so much time to yourself. PS- Do you have a copy of the Potato Peel Society book I could borrow? Just sometime...no rush.

The Tomlinsons said...

What fun! I bet you are having a great time. Nothing better then some "me" time.