Kit got grandma's stool and climbed up to perform her song for all of us. She knew every word.

We got up to Park City and were ready to hit the stores to see what treasures we might find. The outlet mall is not what it used to be. There are not very many good deals like you used to find. Now, it's just like regular department store shopping with a sale. I guess you just feel like you're doing better pricewise because you are in an outlet.
Just setting out for an adventurous day of shopping.

We went to lunch at the Arby's around the corner from the outlet mall. We were starving by this time and we could hardly wait to sink our teeth into whatever we could find.
Matt sat by us and he was hilarious to watch play with his food.
Matt, carefully dipping his straw into the ranch dip and then putting it in his glass of soda.

So proud of his ranch dressing-root beer combo.
3 comments:
What cute photos. I'm so glad you got to go to Park City. IT IS SO FUN TO GO SHOPPING!!!!
Mary
I'm still flushed with success from those terrific bargains I found. What a trip! I'm so glad you were there!
Cute! You need to get a video of Kit singing on your camera and post that for us all to appreciate! :) Loves, k
Post a Comment