When the summer started I decided to create my own Summer Bucket List. I set a goal to accomplish 3 things: sew a duvet cover for my comforter in my bedroom, create a new, updated recipe book, and make a bag for our cruise in December out of potato chip bags. Here is what I have accomplished so far...
The duvet cover:From this...

...to this...

...to this.
The recipe book:From this...

...to this.
The chip bag purse:From this...

...to this.

While the kids are in Arizona, I have decided that I will work as much as possible on these projects. I'll keep you all updated.
3 comments:
I seriously am impressed with you girl. You are doing amazingly good. Love the chip bag thing. How hard is it? Also love the duvet cover and it is looking good....
Mary
YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!
I love your projects!!! You're awesome. I have 2 chip bags for you. Do you still need some?
Post a Comment