Alyssa went to EFY last week and had a complete and total blast. Every day she said she was sad that it was ending on Friday and she wished that it would last longer. I know as a parent, I would like EFY to last the entire summer, but I'm sure that not only would it be cost prohibitive, but that the counselors would be worn out! I am glad that Alyssa had a wonderful experience and next year we are signing up ASAP!!
Kendyl and Maddy came down from Washington state to attend this EFY. They weren't able to be in the same company as Alyssa which made her sad because they only spent one night at our house.

The girls in Alyssa company.

The boys in Alyssa's company.

Steven and Kyler with Alyssa.
2 comments:
Looks like a fun time was had by all.
Mary
I love what a great experience they make it for the youth. Plus, I'm glad it also provides new boyfriend material for you know who.
Post a Comment