Unbelievably enough, school is starting again. I took the usual first day of school pictures and told the kids to express exactly how they were feeling about this occasion. This is the result.
Boy, let's try to contain the excitement here. Actually, I always looked forward to starting fresh for the school year, because that meant new clothes, new shoes... Mary
Alyssa needs to stop being so cute!! She looks too old for her age. (But I guess in my brain she pretty much stopped aging at 9. I like 9. It's nice and innocent.)
4 comments:
Is it a bad sign that that's the same look Alyssa has on her face while I'm teaching a lesson in YW's?
Happy 1st Day of school! I'm glad you are all so excited!:)
Boy, let's try to contain the excitement here. Actually, I always looked forward to starting fresh for the school year, because that meant new clothes, new shoes...
Mary
Alyssa needs to stop being so cute!! She looks too old for her age. (But I guess in my brain she pretty much stopped aging at 9. I like 9. It's nice and innocent.)
Cheer up! School is the best :o)!
Post a Comment