Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Progress Update

Thanks to all my friends and family donating chip bags I have actually progressed to this point on my bag. I need to do at least one more row to have it to the height that I want. If you want to try this project, STOP, THINK, and go buy a bag. It's been really fun to do, but very time intensive. I have cut more chip bags than I care to think about AND Kalie and Alyssa and I have folded chains until our fingers hurt.

Would I do it again? Probably, because I like to have projects that I can work on while I'm watching TV and this one is pretty easy to do. But I know that this type of project isn't for everyone...



Can't wait to take it on our cruise in December!!

3 comments:

Material Mary said...

Boy is that ever a stunner. It has turned out lovely. I want to get with you and figure it out. Way to go!!

The Tomlinsons said...

Hey if you know of anyone that would like to rent our house and you trust them, let us know. I think we are giving up on the selling thing.

kalie said...

Wow, mom! It looks amazing! I'm so impressed! How cool to know I helped with that fabulous project. It's crazy because you put in so many hours on it. I think it looks beautiful!