Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Heart Skipped a Beat!

I don't know how many of you out there know that I am a rabid American Idol fan. Yes, it's true. My family and I are in front of the TV every Tuesday night at 7:00. We listen to each of the singers and talk about their performances and decide who WE think should go home.
I must admit, however, that I have never placed a vote. I let everyone else do that job for me.
Last night was such a nail biter because I was positive that Kris Allen was on his way home. When he was the first contestant told that he was safe, my heart stopped.
Who was going to be leaving? In the end it was Allison Iraheta, which was fine with me. I can't wait until next week..................

P.S. Phoenix is 100 degrees. You wouldn't believe how beautiful it is here. Blossoms are on almost every bush and it smells like flowers. The orange trees have baby oranges on them that are about 1 inch in diameter. It's amazing.

4 comments:

bevany said...

Ha ha ha...I was right there with you. I totally thought he was a gonner. Poor Allison, though. Danny was HORRIBLE that night. I love him, but he should have gone home. I don't vote either, but I'm contemplating doing it next week.

Material Mary said...

Don't love it so much that you don't come back home. Have fun while you are there.
Mary

Amy said...

We are for Danny all the way! And hey -- You're prob. flying home but if you're driving and coming this way -- come see us!!!

Amy :)

kalie said...

So glad you loved the weather! My bread is in the oven and it smells sooooooo yummy!