Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day Delights

I just love Mother's Day. It is a day that I feel like I get my just reward. I just soak in all the praise and adoration and hope that it will carry me through the hard days. I am so blessed to have wonderful children and a fabulous husband to be by my side as we raise our kids.

The kids at home went in and bought me some more music for Sundays. It was time for a new batch of music.


Kalie got me these spatulas among other things. With cooking utensils like these, who wouldn't want to RUN to the kitchen and start cooking?


Boyd got me some running shoes and I took them for a short run today. Yup, they worked great!

2 comments:

kalie said...

Happy mother's day! We love you!

Material Mary said...

Looks like loads of fun. I can't believe you like to run.
Mary