
Have you ever missed a flight? Well, Boyd and I missed our flight home this morning. It took so much longer to go from Kalie's house to the rental car garage, take the shuttle to the airport, get our tickets and then go through security than we planned. We realized with a sinking feeling that our plane was leaving............without us!!!
The people at Southwest were more than congenial and we were on another plane in 30 minutes and on our way home. Our emergency certainly wasn't theirs but they helped us anyway.

We are home now and so glad. It is amazing how exhausting it is to sit on your fanny for several hours and fly home.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you guys made it home safe! Though I do wish you were still here! :(
Fun updates Marciea! Your tree looks beautiful! We are enjoying the spring blossoms in NJ too. Aubrey shouts out "blossoms" when she sees them on drives. I'm sorry but I got a little chuckle out of your treadmill in the dark post. The scratch was definitely not funny! Love reading your posts about your fun outtings with your mom and sisters. I can imagine how fun it would be to hang out with you guys. :) Someday...someday... we'll have a much better chance when we're in SD.
Post a Comment