Kudos to Kalie!!
Kalie, just after officially putting on her master's degree hood.
Kalie getting her diploma holder (no diploma inside yet).
Outside the Skydome with cute Kevin.
Proud parents!
Kevin's parents who drove with Kevin (who is doing a rotation in Elko) from Elko to be there for this exciting moment. Thanks!
If it looks like we are standing in a forest, we are. Flagstaff is in the mountains and part of the campus is in the trees. It was lovely there, despite the traffic (HORRIBLE) and getting lost (ANNOYING). Flagstaff did redeem itself by having a Sizzler where we ate lunch with Kalie. I know they have other restaurants, we just couldn't get out of a parking lot that we inadvertantly drove into. Thus, we walked to the closest restaurant which was the Sizzler. It was good food.
5 comments:
That is great! Congrats!
It was so fun to have you there!
OH congrats~!~~~ I wish I knew you were at Sizzler -- I literally live 5 min! Shoot! We'll see you again thought I'm sure!
Isn't it so cool that Kalie stuck with the masters program. Now she has that feather in her cap. Way cool.
Mary
Congrats! How great for her to have her masters already. I'm jealous.
Post a Comment