Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Dance

Last week the junior high had a Valentine's dance. Alyssa and Jenny made plans of how they were going to prepare. They decided to get up at 5:00 A.M. (yes a.m.) and begin curling each other's hair. I came down at 5:30 to see if they woke up and they were sitting side by side on the floor in front of the TV watching a movie and curling their hair. It was adorable to see. I sure hope they have fun.

Alyssa helping Jenny finish her hair.

The final product--two beauties ready to impress the guys!


Note: yes, they did have fun. I guess getting up at 5:00 a.m. and all the hair curling was worth the effort.

4 comments:

bevany said...

They are VERY cute girls. I would have to wake up at 5 am to get my hair to look that good too. Hey, would you get Jenny to come to mia maids even though Alyssa's not 14 yet?

Amy said...

I can't believe how grown up they're getting!!! They are cute gals! And what a good mom to get up and take snaps that early!

Material Mary said...

Fun, fun, fun. Did they have fun at the dance? The hair looks great.
Mary

kalie said...

Them's some hot chicks!