Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Bright Moment

I forgot to mention that there was a bright moment on Saturday afternoon. We went out to a japanese restaurant for lunch and had sushi and sashimi. I know that there are alot of people who don't like seafood at all but I happen to enjoy it. Sushi is a completely different experience which I find quite delightful. The only problem for me is that I could eat an entire roll of sushi and feel like it was just an appetizer. I ordered a Salmon Teriyaki platter and after that and a couple of pieces of sushi, I was full. So delicious!!

Sushi, anyone?

A platter of sashimi.

3 comments:

Material Mary said...

I love fish too. It is just yummy and makes my tummy smile. I have not, however, tried sushi. One day when I am brave....
Mary

kalie said...

I LOVE sushi. I haven't had real sushi in forever. Cravin' it!

RP said...

Ry would LOVE for me to eat sushi with him! I feel so bad -- maybe I'll try it sometime! I think I just sike myself out!