Saturday, February 21, 2009

Now you see them, now you don't!!!!

Well, the momentous day has finally arrived. After several months of being told that her braces were due to come off soon, Alyssa went to the orthodontist this past week and had the rest of her braces removed. She is so happy. She said that she can actually eat a sandwich without tearing it...she can bite into it and it will break. I have to admit that Drs. Poole and Willis did a wonderful job.

Alyssa very reluctantly let me take this snap of her during her last minutes of being braced.


A quick picture of Alyssa without her braces. Lovely!

2 comments:

kalie said...

Did your teeth feel slimy? That was the worst, initially... and then it quickly became the best. Hi mom! No pictures of dad's broken ankle??

bevany said...

Yay for Alyssa. I wanted to tell her at church on sunday how pretty her hair looked...I love braids like that.