Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Dairyman

Court went into work one day a couple of weeks ago and was informed that he was going to get promoted to be in dairy. Basically that means that you spend your entire shift checking to make sure the dairy product cases are full, and then you go into the back and fill the cases. It's a very busy job and Court says that the time goes by super fast.
He likes the change of pace at work, plus the raise ain't bad, either!!

Court straightening the chocolate milk (his favorite).

Peeking through from the front to the back where Court is.

Helping Dale with the cheese.

5 comments:

Material Mary said...

promotions are always nice. I'll take one any day...Have a great day. I have just promoted you to the princess fairy.
Mary

Amylee said...

Wow, a promotion to stocking milk products. What was he doing before? Everyone has to love the teenage grocery store job.

Savannah said...

If I were him, I'd go for the cheesesticks! Yum.

Rindy said...

There is a long history of the dairy business, although ours was the dairy darling side of it. Instead of 'will that be one scoop or two, Court can say 'do you want that with or without oreos'. Congratulations to Court.

Anonymous said...

I always wanted to do dairy but because I was a girl! Tell him congrats!