Monday, March 5, 2012

Victoria's Secret

I went in to Victoria's Secret on Saturday. I had a coupon for a free pair of panties for Alyssa.

While there I thought I might look at some bras they had on sale.

The salesperson measured me right there...out in the open, gave me a couple of bras and then told me to go try them on.

There was a 7 person wait to get into a fitting room.

When I finally got into a fitting room, I put that bra on and I saw the most disturbing sight.

I had skin hanging over the side of the bra.

I have NEVER had skin hang over before.

I told the salesperson that I thought the bra was too small.

She told me that is how they are supposed to fit and gave me a box full of bras the same size to see if any of them felt better.

EVERY ONE of them fit the same way.

TERRIBLE!!

I was so frustrated that I just left the store after getting Alyssa's unmentionables.

Checking all of my bras at home, none of them fit like those stupid bras at Victoria's Secret.

Not sure if I should ever go back.

1 comment:

Material Mary said...

Maybe this is TMI--I just think they have overall poor service at Victoria Secrets. They have so much business that they don't really care about good fit any fit or helping you much.
Mary