I did it.
I finally succumbed.
I opened a Facebook account.
I have always been a little rebellious when it comes to Facebook. I just didn't want to jump on the bandwagon with everyone else, nor did I want to do something that would give me MORE opportunity to spend time on the computer.
I spend far too much time on this thing as it is.
However.
You cannot have a Pinterest account unless you have a Facebook account. And I wanted to have a Pinterest account.
They get you coming and going these days.
Hence, the grand opening of Marciea's page!
Since then I have received a flurry of friend requests.
My goodness, I didn't know I had so many friends!
But.
In case you are hoping for minute by minute updates from this girl, it ain't gonna happen.
You will just have to get updates HERE!!
It's far more exciting anyway!
2 comments:
Why can't I find you on there? How are we supposed to be FB friend?! :)
LIKE ;)
Post a Comment