Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Absent...again...in the mind

Yes. I did it again.

Yesterday I was getting a delicious bowl of frosted wheat bites for breakfast.

I grabbed the gallon jug of liquid and poured it in.

And that liquid was orange juice.

What I didn't realize at that instant was that I had already poured in the required allotment of milk.

Ahhh, is this what I have to look forward to?

Forgetfulness?

Insanity?

Have you ever tried orange flavored milk with frosted wheat bites?

It's a little weird.

2 comments:

Amylee said...

This reminds me of a story of my grandma. Someone called her on the phone as she was holding her cell phone and her cup of orange juice. When the phone rang, she put her juice to her ear and said "Hello!"

We still laugh about it!

I loved your post below on marriage. So grateful for family and wonderful husbands.

kalie said...

Ha! I can't believe you tasted it! This is a really good example of why juice should be exterminated. :) just kidding!