Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Graduation Day

The momentous day finally arrived.

Court graduated from high school.

And there were probably not many graduates as thrilled about it as was Court.

Setting aside the graduation cap and gown snafu the entire process was perfect.

Even finding the perfect park in the parking lot. We wanted the park closest to the exit so we could drive right out. And we found one.


The graduates lined up outside then filed into the events center for all the spectators to see.


It was amazing to see the number of graduates. There were 742 graduating seniors from Court's class this year. When I looked at the floor of the events center it looked like a sea of caps and gowns.


It took a long time to find Court after the graduation ceremony was over but I finally did.


Boyd's parents made the trip down to see the graduation ceremony. It was good to see them.


Boyd took a few pictures when there weren't many people around. This one is my favorite.


We told Court we would take him wherever he wanted to go for dinner. He chose Javier's. Their salsa and chips are enough to send you into a state of bliss.

I could eat their salsa and chips every day.

Delicious. Delightful. Delovely.


Congratulations Court! You stuck it out and did it!

3 comments:

Material Mary said...

Congratulations to Courtney. Are you back from your cruise? Hope all is well--one week from tomorrow is the retreat!! Be there are be square..
Mary

bevany said...

Congratulations!
I'm excited for your post about the cruise. I hope you guys had a fun time!

Stacey said...

Congrats to Court! Way to go!
And I have to agree with you on Javier's chips and salsa! So very yummy!