Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Whiter and Brighter

When it comes to teeth whitening, I've never been a fan.

I could always tell when someone had had their teeth whitened and I thought it just looked so ..... fake.

That all changed a couple of weeks ago when I looked in the mirror and realized that my teeth were GRAY!

The color of storm clouds gray.

And it was not a pretty sight. Especially when a crown I got several years ago, that used to match my teeth, was so much lighter that it stood out like a sore thumb.

My mind started going in the direction of getting my teeth whitened. At least they wouldn't look gray!

I spoke to Kalie and she told me her dentist in Arizona told her to just go buy the whitening strips, which she did and had very nice results.

So I made the plunge. I perused the teeth whitening section and came across some strips that looked right for me and Alyssa. She wanted to whiten her teeth also. Who knows why. Her teeth are already as white as snow.

I gulped a little at the price, but I had to to press forward for the greater good. After all, my smile was at stake!

There are 14 treatments that you do every day. I have been treating those nasty grays for 1 week now and I can already see a difference.

When I am done I will post a picture so you can all see the new me.

Here's to whiter and brighter teeth!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Cute glasses Alyssa! Can't wait to see your bright white smile!