It is very rare that I have an awakening in the kitchen.
But the past couple of weeks have brought meals that would cause the Mormon Tabernacle Choir to start singing the Hallelujia chorus.
I may be exaggerating but not really...
I made a breakfast pizza for dinner one night.
Here are the instructions for a delicious breakfast or dinner.
Preheat skillet on stove. Peel and grate five potatoes. Brown on skillet until tender.
Spread evenly on pizza stone or pizza pan.
Then decide on your choice of toppings to embellish the hash browns:
Browned sausage,
Crumbled bacon,
Scrambled eggs,
Onions and peppers sauted in olive oil,
Mushrooms,
and lots of cheese.
Spread toppings evenly around the hash browns and pop into a 350 degree oven and bake until the cheese is melted.
I think hear the Hallelujia chorus...
1 comment:
Mmmmmm...I love breakfast for dinner, and this looks like a great variation to our regular pancakes!
Post a Comment