Monday, March 30, 2009

Junior Prom

Saturday, March 28th was Junior Prom. Court asked out a girl named Brooke and he was so excited to go. For the day activity they rented out Speed Street which is a go-cart place and they raced for close to an hour. Then they went to WalMart and each couple loaded a cart with random stuff and then they traded carts and raced to put all the stuff back. Then Court came home to get ready for the date.
Court and his friends wanted to have dinner at our house. I bought some rib eye steaks from Sam's and made a yummy salad. All the other moms helped out by bringing side dishes. Boyd grilled the steak outside and it was FABULOUS! What a wonderful dinner. It was so fun to see all the couples at our home dressed up in formal gowns and tuxes.

All ready to go.

Arriving at Brooke's house.

All decked out with corsage and boutonniere.

Dinner at our house!! The girls sat on one side.......

And the guys on the other........

Brooke getting into the car.

Getting into the freshly washed Honda.

Leaving for the dance at the Capital building.

3 comments:

bevany said...

I LOVE that you blogged this. Did they kill you for taking pictures?

RP said...

Oh the memories of prom!!! He looks so handsome and what a cute gal he took! Looks like so much fun!!!

kalie said...

Cute girl! I love all the pictures, Mom! I love the Courtney updates.