I couldn't resist. This plant is truly one of my favorite plants. It looks like a cactus most of the year and then suddenly it will spring forth with tons of blossoms. I got a pitiful showing in December and thought that I had gotten my blooming for the year. However, it was to my great delight that in January my mom spotted buds everywhere and we have eagerly awaited this moment.
The Cactus in its full glory.
5 comments:
that is one beautiful catcus. It is always fun to see things in full bloom...gives one a sense of wonderment...
Mary
My Christmas cactus bloomed really well this past January, more blooms than I have had in the past, with not a bloom in sight Nov-Dec. It was a treat!
Wow! It is really pretty. I don't know if I've ever seen the buds like that!
Wow, that's beautiful! I don't think I've ever seen one of those.
Your Christmas Cactus is so lovely and as pretty as the primroses we got today. Love it
Post a Comment