Did you notice the full moon this past week? Simply gorgeous! I became a real moon watcher when I ran every morning with my friend, Diana. I noticed whether it was waxing or waning or full. Now, I go outside in the moring to warm up Court's car and I am so grateful to fun back in to the warm house. No more running in the cold and ice for me!! Sorry this picture is so small.
3 comments:
Isn't it awful that my horrendous astronomy teacher actually ruined the solar system and everything contained therein for me? Okay, not entirely, but instead of appreciating it more, I have bad memories of the most boring class EVER.
I digress.
Beautiful moon, thanks for making our nights brighter.
See, I never knew you liked to moon watch. How are you doing? THings are going well. Keeping busy with this and that. Talk to you later.
Mary
What a nice mom you are to warm his car up every morning. My kids are lucky if I sit up in bed to turn the tv on for them. Oh...and yes, the breakfast on saturday was very lame, but I'm not much of a breakfast person anyways. I brought myself some candy :)
Post a Comment