10. Lori and Eugene's daughter, Kaitlin counting for hide and seek.......14, 15, 16, 18, 19..........so cute!
9. Jon's cookies!! It isn't enough that he built that entire house from the ground up, he makes better cookies than all of us. Something somewhere is not FAIR!!!
8. The misfortune cookies! Jon and I got together and made fortune cookies into which we put all these misfortunes that he thought of. Boyd's was........congratulations! You are pregnant! Thank heavens THAT didn't come true!
7. The decoration in Jon's bathroom.............the pregnancy test from last year's white elephant gift exchange.
6. The white elephant gift game. NO ONE plays it like Jon does.
5. During a white elephant dare, Maria being challenged to see who could find a pair of red socks first and she said, "oh, I have some on." She lifted her pant legs for us all to see.
4. Jackson dancing with Jon's half mannequin from Mervyn's. So choice!
3. Scott standing BAREFOOT in the snow for 1 full minute to defend his tub of gummy worms.
2. Everyone secretly wanting Jon's 2008 bikini calendar but outwardly being good little boys and men!!!
1. The number one thing of the party was the spread. Jon made Cafe Rio pork, a fried turkey and jambalaya. Can you think of anything more heavenly? I can.....eating it every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Jon, I love you so.
Jon's house this fall right after the sod was laid.
4 comments:
so fun to relive the party. Jon sure knows how to get us all going. I loved the recap.
Have a good one. Mary
You guys have too much fun. It would be awesome to get a virtual tour of Jon's house. You guys are all way too talented!
Marc,
the quilt was really easy to sew. 3 1/2" blocks sewn in rows but on point. You put the triangles at the beginning and end of the rows. Not too much bias to be concerned with. On point settings tend to be really eye pleasing so if you want I'll work with you to show you how.
Mary
Hi there, I love your blog as always. The misfortune cookies are classic Jon and really the best. Heart you. BTW, how goes the project with our little BRAT?
Post a Comment