Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Indulgences

It's time to post a list of a few of my latest indulgences:

1. Due to the experience of a good friend I decided to have my eyebrows waxed. It is the BEST thing because rather than 40 or 50 little ouches, it is 2 or 3. AND you don't have those stray white hairs lurking around just waiting to be seen when you HAVE NO TWEEZERS!!
Thanks Stacey.

2. Sushi at Happy Sumo. We tried the Dragon Roll, the Vegas Roll, the Caterpillar roll and the California roll. The BEST were the Dragon roll and the Vegas roll. My tummy is still singing praises.
Thanks Tom and Sarah.

3. Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies made with a spice cake mix and a 15 oz. can of pumpkin. Just add chocolate chips, bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes and you have heaven in a cookie.
Thanks Kalie's friend Rachel.

4. Cover Girl Lip Slicks. A really nice lip treatment with great color. Just buy one and throw it in your purse.
Thanks Diana.

5. Lastly, the weekend away from kids. Boyd and I went to Eden and spent 2 days and nights with our good friends, Dave and Adele. We ate rib-eye steaks, the best baked potatoes ever, key lime pie, biscuits and gravy, pizza from Sam's and treats from the local associated foods store. We watched movies, played games, explored a bit and enjoyed each other's company.
Thanks Dave and Adele.

All of these indulgences have been introduced to me by friends. How blessed I am to have such wonderful associations. Thanks everyone.

2 comments:

Material Mary said...

I'm up for indulgences any day. I especially like the one where it is a get away....
mary

Amylee said...

I LOVE pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. They are even better in the fall. (But, they HAVE to be made with semi-sweet chips, otherwise they are no good).