Saturday, June 28, 2008

Barrett Quilting Retreat---Nine Patches!!!


Sydnie and Maria showing off their sewing skills. They made hobby horses at sewing camp this summer.


Rose and Dave made Mary a mini ironing board.


Patricia's Halloween log cabin tablecloth.


Mr. Matt


The 3 aunties: Denice, Beryl, Patricia.


Aunt Denice and Cousin Emmy working on their projects.


Grandma Barrett did a tea party for Kit and Allison(Emmy's daughter).


My finished product!!


Mom is working on her table runner.

5 comments:

kalie said...

Mom, it looks like way too much fun. Did you do it at Grandma's? I thought you'd be at the fire station, but I guess Aunt Carolyn was out of town, so.... Anyway, I wish I had been there!

bevany said...

Marciea- It was fun to see your blog. I love reading about other people. I'm impressed by your quilting skills!

Amylee said...

Cute runner! I was wondering if Kalie was going to make it there this year. What a fun tradition.

Material Mary said...

Wowee--great pictures. We sure did have a lot of fun didn't we? Thanks for all you did to help me with this project. Love my card.

Love Mary

Rindy said...

Such FUN memories. I can't wait until next year's quilting day! Hurry, hurry, hurry! I am inspired enough to work on my Crown of Thorns from 3 years ago--only three blocks left. Hurray for me! It was so good to see so much family.