Today was Stanton Meats farewell talk. He gave a wonderful talk honoring his father. It was nice to be with family. Here are a few pics of the picnic afterwards.
Mom, both your slideshows look really awesome! Thanks so much to you and Dad for taking those pictures of everyone. I really can't believe how much everyone has grown up. I honestly don't recognize a few of them! (So the captions were great!) Love you guys! Happy Father's Day...
It was a lovely day and so good to see everyone. As usual, the food was so good. The comment I heard was that you can always plan on a good meal when the Barrett clan gets together. I agree. Good luck and best wishes to Stanton on his forthcoming mission to England and I look forward to seeing you all at the retreat. mom and grandma
Thanks so much Marc and Boyd for taking and posting the pictures. What a fun day and great to review what transpired since I checked out over a week ago.
Can you believe I'm just barely getting back to blogging? It's a disgrace! The trip looked more than fabulous (I wish you would have put me in your suitcase). The family events are so fun, and you are a slideshow MASTER!
6 comments:
Mom, both your slideshows look really awesome! Thanks so much to you and Dad for taking those pictures of everyone. I really can't believe how much everyone has grown up. I honestly don't recognize a few of them! (So the captions were great!) Love you guys! Happy Father's Day...
It was a lovely day and so good to see everyone. As usual, the food was so good. The comment I heard was that you can always plan on a good meal when the Barrett clan gets together. I agree. Good luck and best wishes to Stanton on his forthcoming mission to England and I look forward to seeing you all at the retreat.
mom and grandma
How wonderful to see all these great pictures! I can't believe I'm just now discovering your blogspot! I'll have to come visit more often!
I can't believe Brock is already coming home. Where has the time gone?
Thanks so much Marc and Boyd for taking and posting the pictures. What a fun day and great to review what transpired since I checked out over a week ago.
Love Mary
Can you believe I'm just barely getting back to blogging? It's a disgrace! The trip looked more than fabulous (I wish you would have put me in your suitcase). The family events are so fun, and you are a slideshow MASTER!
Post a Comment