Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I've been tagged!!

Rules of the Game:

List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsession/collections, and 3 random surprises about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

OK, I should list one of my joys as getting a turn at the computer because summer plus 2 teenagers equals no computer time for mom (unless it is 7:00 a.m. like it is right now!)

3 Joys:
My first joy is, of course, my husband. He works so hard to allow me my greatest desire which is to be at home with my children. Thanks, Boyd!
#2 My children.........I love having older children. They are the greatest!! Don't get me wrong, I love infants but they are hard for me.
#3 Reading.................I can totally get lost in someone else's world for awhile.

3 Fears:
#1 Public Speaking...When I get really scared, I cry, and it's an ugly thing.
#2 Getting murdered in my bed...Don't ask me why, I've always been worried about this.
#3 OK, I'll admit it...I'm scared of water. I don't even like to get my face wet in the shower, but I'm working on it!!! Therefore, snorkeling for me in the Caribbean is WAAAAAAY out of my comfort zone.

3 Goals:
#1 To get the boys room painted before Brock gets home.
#2 Go on a mission with my husband.
#3 Be prepared.......food storage, money in the bank, mentally, whatever.....

3 Current Obsession/Collections:
#1 It's embarrassing, but I collect craft supplies. My creation room is full of STUFF, and when I want to do a craft, chances are I have the supplies I need!
#2 Quilts...I'm not as crazy about quilting as some of my sisters, but I do love it and am currently working on baby quilts so I'll have plenty when the grandkids come!!
#3 Referring back to the joys listed above, I'm obsessed with reading. I've got to have my nose in a book or I feel totally bereft.

3 Random surprises:
#1 I have always wished I was magic. I am totally jealous of Samantha Stevens on "Bewitched."
#2 I am TERRIBLE at interior decorating. Therefore, please don't ask my advice!!!
#3 I played the flute as a teenager and even had a solo spot in a jazz piece in one of our concerts!!

Wow, that was a lot of self-introspection........time to tag someone else so they can do the same. I tag Mary Meats, Rose Rindlisbacher, Jen Gibbs, Adele Stenquist (when she gets her blog going) and mom. So mom, you can do a blog or post on an email. :)

1 comment:

Material Mary said...

I have to say wow. The things I learn about my sister many many years later. By the way..thanks for all your help with the lovely crafty card and envelopes that you brought to the retreat....exquisite I must say.