Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy, happy Birthday, Kalie Dear

Today is KalieRae's birthday. Twenty-four years ago she was born at 1:00 in the afternoon. It has been a delight to have her in our family. This is her first picture taken at the hospital. She was cute even then.


This is Kalie at 10 months old. People would stop me in the mall and tell me how beautiful she was.

6 comments:

Material Mary said...

Cute, cute, cute and a very happy birthday Kalie.

Love Aunt Mary

marciea casselman said...

Mom, you are the favorite best mom. I love you. And I got all my good looks from you!

Jenn said...

She was definitely a cutie!

Jenn said...

and I meant to say that Kalie still is a cutie! btw...your music cracks me up! That should have been one of your surprises.

Rindy said...

Kalie, when you would come to visit your mother didn't even see you again until you left. You were such a fun baby, we just snatched you right up! And now you're 24! What does that make me? 25? Happy Birthday!

Amylee said...

I'm so glad you had her because, seriously, I don't think I could make it without her! She's the greatest, and she is as beautiful as ever.