Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hangin' with Grammy

Last Friday I went to Gardiner Village with my mom, Kalie and Isaac. We popped Isaac's car seat into my car and got ready to go.

Kalie had him completely ready for the occasion.


We had lunch at Archibald's. Isaac enjoyed playing with his toys and tasting little nibbles of food.


This week on Thursday, Isaac came to visit for an overnighter.

Alyssa and I fed him dinner...sweet potatoes and bananas.

I also have this nifty little item called a "nibbler".

You can put a piece of fruit inside and the baby can chew on it and suck all the juice out of it.

We decided to let Isaac try some cantaloupe.

He loved it!


After dinner Isaac decided to try a little light reading.

Genius in the making!!


Come visit again!!

Please!

5 comments:

Material Mary said...

He's grown so much. Such an adorable grand baby!
Mary

Amylee said...

He is so darn cute! They should have a million babies. Annie had one of those little food nibblers and it was her (and my!) favorite thing for the longest time.

bevany said...

He's such a cute. That's the best age...cuddly and sweet and they still can't really get away from you too easily.

kalie said...

AGH! That last picture of him is the best!!!! I love it. And I love that you called yourself Grammy ... that's secretly what I always tell Isaac you are called.

Stacey said...

What a doll! And he is so lucky to have you as his "Grammy."