Monday, August 9, 2010

Isaac Cole Chamberlain

He's here!!!!

Baby Isaac made his grand appearance today at 1:47 p.m..

He weighed in at 7 lbs. 9 oz. and is the cutest baby ever!


Mom and baby and daddy are doing great!


What an amazing day.

9 comments:

bevany said...

Yay!! Congratulations. He is WAY CUTE! I love that Kalie is looking at the baby in the family picture. I'm glad to hear everything went well!

Linn said...

SOOO happy for you all! He is beautiful! Love the name and love that you are grandparents. That baby is going to be spoiled. Congrats to everyone!!

Amy said...

HOOORAY!!!! I am so happy for them!!!! He is beautiful! Congrats Grandma!

Material Mary said...

What a cute baby and darling baby name. I say they did great work!!
Mary

Amylee said...

What does it feel like to be a Grandma???
He looks so cute- he's not even red or anything. I'm simply dying to see him. Don't you just love his name? I love it. So perfect. I'm glad it was a good day for everyone!

Brett and Rachel said...

HOORAY!!!! I was DYING for some pics and didn't even think to check your blog, so thanks SO much for the comment. He is such a little stud! I'm so glad everything went perfect. CAN'T WAIT to meet him!

Brownbellies said...

He is so cute!! Tell Kalie congrats for me. So exciting to have a new baby.

Stacey said...

Congrats! He is adorable! Have fun being a grandma!

Anonymous said...

Baby Isaac is the luckiest to have you for his Grand Mother! Congratulations Marciea-I am so happy for you. He is beautiful! Happy wishes to Kalie-