Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful....beautiful girl

I copied Kalie when it came to naming this post. She used these words written by John Lennon on an instagram photo. I love the words so much that I copied them.
 
So little miss Eva Joan was born on April 10, 2013 at 2:00 a.m. weighing in at 7 lbs and 8 oz.
 
Here are some photos of my latest love:


She has lots of dark hair!
 
 
Mama and Eva.


Grammy and Eva.
 

 
Great-grammy and Eva!


Two perfect little feet with ten perfect little toes.
 

Little Eva is surrounded by three generations of women who love her so much.
 
What a privilege for us to be a part of her life.
 

 
I am so proud of Kalie and the wonderful mother she is to
Isaac and now Eva.
 
I think my heart grew three sizes bigger the day Eva was born...same as when Isaac was born.
 
Hopefully my chest will be able to handle my heart expansions for future grandchildren.
 
#grandchildlovesquared

6 comments:

Linn said...

Oh Marciea, she is absolutely gorgeous and I am so happy for all of you! Now I'm even more excited for our own little girl. Congratulations!!

Amylee said...

Kalie is the best mother. I think it's because she had such a wonderful teacher. Those sweet newborns are so special. They bring so much love with them.

Material Mary said...

She is simply beautiful and perfect...congratulations to mommy and grammie...
Mary

The Tomlinsons said...

Congrats on the arrival of your beautiful granddaughter!!! She really is beautiful, and I love her name!

bevany said...

Congratulations!!! She's super cute. I didn't even know Kalie was pregant!

Cassanova said...

cuteness overloadd!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/harga-asuransi-mobil-all-risk