He had rented a suite right along the first base line.
The suite came along with hamburgers, hot dogs and various side dishes.
We watched the game against Tacoma. The Bees got slaughtered...11 to 5.
It was still a great game. After all, isn't everything better with a little food attached to it?
I ate a hot dog, nachos and seven-layer dip with tortilla chips.
I felt very American and patriotic.
But the best part was to come.
After the game was over they shut off the lights and began one of the most amazing fireworks displays that I have ever seen.
It was like a 20 minute finale.
I have a fireworks setting on my camera and the pictures come out really cool. Here are my two favorites.
I didn't want to spend the whole time photographing. I wanted to see the fireworks with my own two eyes and not miss anything.
You miss things when you are staring through a camera lens. So I only took pictures for the first few minutes.
So what's more American than baseball, hot dogs and fireworks? Not much!
Happy Independence Day!

1 comment:
Apple pie. Sounds like a fun time. Glad you enjoyed the food and the game....
Post a Comment