Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Heart Took a Picture

I had the privilege of babysitting Isaac while Kevin and Kalie went to a luncheon for a scholarship award that Kevin earned.

I drove to their home and took Yogi the dog with me.

Isaac loves Yogi, and Yogi loves Isaac.

I brought in my portable dishes for Yogi's food.

Isaac is totally intrigued with Yogi's food bowls...particularly the water bowl.

The minute I set the water bowl down, Isaac put his little hands inside.


Then finding that it was only marginally exciting to play with just his hands, he went to the drawer containing measuring cups and grabbed a measuring cup.

After all, you can get more water that way.



And you can get a drink.

In case you are all feeling worried, this water has been untouched by dog's lips or tongues.


But my all time favorite moment was when Isaac crouched down and put his little face in the water and lapped it up like a dog.


Not only did my heart take a picture, I brought my camera just in case.

And now I have something to look at so I will never forget.

2 comments:

Amylee said...

This is precious! I have spent so much time trying to keep my kids out of the dog bowls. SO. MUCH. TIME. I don't have anything nearly this cute of my children.

And you're right. I was worried.

Linn said...

This is so darling!