Gwama and Yissa
This is a guest post I borrowed from Kalie's blog.
She had the best pictures and had already composed everything so why not? Why reinvent the wheel when the wheel that is there is better than the one you might create?
So here we go...in the words of Kalie:
Today was a very exciting day: Gwama and Yissa met us at
the zoo!
We had a terrific time riding the carousel (although the giraffes were
taken ... cue tears).
We laughed and clapped during the bird show (especially
when Isaac covered his ears and said "Youd!" when the macaw came out ... I can't
believe he remembered that).
We saw otters, sea lions, and seals. Buzz Lightyear
liked them best.
And we found plenty of places to "nest" when we needed a break.
Fun day in the sun!
Isaac drank his weight in water, ate the biggest lunch I've
ever seen him eat, and slept three and a half hours that afternoon. Something
tells me he had all the fun he could!
No comments:
Post a Comment