Lover's Day...
Boyd and I made plans.
There wouldn't be any children at home, so why not?
Boyd took half a day off and we started off our celebration by a little smoothie from Jamba Juice. The pomegranate and blueberry smoothie is amazing, by the way!
Then off to Marshall's for a little shopping.
I walked away with 3 shirts. One of them was an exercise shirt.
Someone, please stop me! I feel compelled to purchase exercise clothing! When I see one I like, I want to buy it!
Is it a sickness?
I do want to mention that I do wear these clothes...a lot. For exercise. And for lounging. And any other event that warrants comfy clothes.

Then it was back home to take the dog to the doggy-sitter.
Yes, I know. I am a big believer in doggy sitters. If I leave my dog for too long he gets super stressed. Which results in me being super stressed. It's just worth it to pay a few bucks so that we are all happy.
Then we zipped off to our next adventure: Mikado.
Just saying the name makes me salivate.
Ahhhhhh.

Boyd and I got there right at 5:00 when it opened. We were the first customers seated.
Quite possibly, we were the first customers served. We had shrimp tempura! We had sushi! We dined on the Vegas, the Dynamo and the Connect!
So good.
Not sure if we were the happiest customers in there, but we might have been.

Finishing up our day was accomplished by sitting in the Walker Theater in North Ogden, nibbling on popcorn, sipping lemonade and watching "The Vow".
It was the perfect Valentine's Day movie.
And considering the fact that it was based on a real-life story made it all the more interesting.
(This is a shot from one of my favorite scenes.)

So here's to you, Boyd.
My friend, my lover, my biggest fan and my eternal husband.
I love you.
2 comments:
So so so sweet and now I really want to try that restaurant. I need to make a trip to Utah.
What a fun day you enjoyed!! May you enjoy many more.
Mary
Post a Comment