Saturday, February 12, 2011

Play Date with Grammy

I finally got it!

My first official babysitting job!

With Isaac!!

Yes, I have watched him while his parents ran quick errands. But this was a bonafide babysitting opportunity because the daddy and mommy couldn't call and check up on little Isaac.

They were in the temple.

And as you know, no cell phone calls are allowed in the temple. :)

First off, a little nap.

At least, I THINK he took a nap. He was quiet for a long time....

Then, lunchtime.

We pulled out Alyssa's old high chair and strapped him in.


On today's menu: blended squash.

It is highly desirable if you are 6 months old.


That squash was like a recurring dream.

It kept showing up over and over again...on Isaac's shirt, daddy's tie, the bib and finally the undershirt.

I think I may have stuffed too much of it down that little throat.

Then playtime started on the blanket.

I have a flashlight in the shape of a rooster that makes chicken noises. It is very cute and Isaac really likes it.


We enjoyed one another's company.

Then mommy and daddy showed up entirely too soon.

Sigh.

Can I do it again? Please? Please?

3 comments:

Amylee said...

You can borrow my kids ANY TIME. They are cute too. Promise. Well, maybe not as cute as that Isaac Cole.

Material Mary said...

what a fun time. He is really growing and is very cute.
Mary

bevany said...

He really is so cute. I can't blame you for wanting to babysit more. Sounds like a great time!