Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hang in There

Hi everyone,

As you may or may not know, I just sent a missionary off to the MTC.

Sending a child on a mission creates dead brain cells and days of inactivity on the web.

However, I am trying hard to get back into my routine.

I am creating a blog for Court...

Elder Court Casselman
Teaching and Testifying in Tacoma.

It should be up soon...

4 comments:

Linn said...

So sweet and we are thinking of you all right now! My mom always said sending a missionary off was like labor--the pain was almost too much to bear, but the end result was worth whatever you had to go through.

Alisa and Paul said...

Yeah Court! We are very happy for your family but I bet that is so hard! I thought dropping Carter off at day care was hard and that is just for 8 and half hours. I hope your two years goes by fast and that you all can enjoy the richness of His blessing.

Amy said...

I am dropping your CD off Monday! Hope all is well! We are so excited for him and know he will be great!~ We love ya!

Amy said...

sI am dropping your CD off Monday! Hope all is well! We are so excited for him and know he will be great!~ We love ya!