Earlier this month, Brock suggested that we all go see the Michael Jackson documentary, "This Is It", since we are all sort of closet fans. He double checked with Kalie and Kevin to see if they wanted to go and ordered tickets online.Saturday afternoon found us in the Century Theatre anticipating what this movie would be like.
It was very cool. Basically it showed the rehearsals that Michael Jackson and his staff did to prepare for his last concert tour, "This Is It".
I was surprised by a few things. First of all, the amount of work to create and prepare for a concert is unbelievable. Secondly, Michael Jackson was so kind to everyone around him. He never yelled at anybody, never acted like a spoiled prince. Thirdly, I was surprised at how sad I was that he and his staff never had the opportunity to complete this tour.
This movie certainly isn't for everyone, but if you like Michael Jackson at all, it's worth watching.
4 comments:
We missed you at the party, but I'm glad you got to spend time with Kalie and Kevin. As usual, the creativity of my siblings astounds me.
Mary
My friend saw this on Friday night and said it was awesome. I kind of want to see it now.
I have heard it is pretty good...I don't know if I can talk Rob into seeing it.
Closet fan? Why?! Shout it out! I love Michael!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment