I wandered around the men's department and saw all that they had on sale and otherwise. After I walked through the hardware aisles, the car section and the sporting goods merchandise, I decided that I was a little tired of shopping for men's stuff. I looked at my watch and found that it was time to go, thank heavens. There were 3 groups of kids looking for us and one group never found me. Alyssa didn't even recognize me. She looked straight into my face and then let out a little scream when she realized who I was. It was a fun night.
Kalie and me just getting ready to go and spook Target.
Adele, me and Kalie at Target sporting our costumes.
10 comments:
Boy did I get a good chuckle. Great costumes. Happy late birthday. I kept thinking of you yesterday,but when I went to call it was late. Have a great day today.
Love Mary
Wow! You look awesome! That is such a fun idea for an activity.
I don't think I would have recognized you either. Good job on your costumes. I'm still laughing... Happy Happy Birthday!
Oh my gosh, that is so funny. I can't believe that's you. I'm sorry I missed this activity, it sounds like a fun one.
OH MY HEAVENS! You look amazing and oh how I miss those YW and doing Where's Waldo! That makes me so homesick -- So fun though! Loved it-- And Happy B-day too!
This was always my favorite activity. I looked forward to it every year. I am going to start it down here in California. You look great...I could not even tell it was you.
Hey, Marceia! I found your blog when I saw one of your comments on Amy Patterson's...Karen Jensen here. I almost wet my pants when I saw this picture of you and Adele. Seriously, that's the coolest thing I've seen in a long time! I loved that activity back when I was with the beehives!
Marciea,
I certainly would not have recognized you if you hadn't said and Alyssa you never told me of your choir!!
When I first looked at the picture, I thought, "whose the guy with Kalie?" How can this guy and the birthday gal be one in the same? So hilarious! What a post!
Who's the guy with Kalie...my brain just doesn't work anymore!
Post a Comment