We had a refreshing rainstorm over the weekend and I never cease to be amazed at the beauty around me when it rains. Everything looks so fresh. Rain is my favorite weather pattern as long as I'm not out in it. I HATE to get my hair wet.
Can you beat the beauty of that sky?

Our yard is so green and luscious looking.
4 comments:
Rain is definately one of my more favorite things. It smells clean, looks clean and I love how the grey of the sky compliments the green .....
have a fun day
Mary
Cloudy skies make for green trees, it's the truth. Rain is wonderful, even when you are caught in it ON OCCASION.
Oo, I hope you have some fresh veggies for moi!
Boy, you've been busy. Lots of fun posts. I heard about your rainstorm from a friend of mine who was there over the weekend for a mission reunion. She wasn't as content with the rain as you were. But those are amazing pictures! Crazy stuff with Court. Still a little shocked about 17.
Post a Comment