Funny how those animals work themselves around your heartstrings...they are very therapeutic and lower blood pressure and anxiety--that's the main reason we got a dog for Curtis's therapy. Enjoy him!! Mary
Hilarious! I can't wait to meet your little dog one day. I still can't believe you have one. I also can't believe that COURT IS OLD ENOUGH TO GO ON A MISSION!!! What?!
I can't believe you have a dog. That is so great. I remember taking care of your cat whenever you guys went out of town even though it scared the crap out of me and I'd have panic attacks before my mom would drag me over to do my duty. Thanks for always being so great about commenting on my blog. You are so kind and I love your comments!! You have one adorable grandson.
What a great picture! You just can't help loving a cute dog!
Robb was opposed to us getting a dog before we got India, but in the end, he's the one who she gets all excited to see. I think the feelings are mutual.
9 comments:
That is so fabulous...and sweet!
Funny how those animals work themselves around your heartstrings...they are very therapeutic and lower blood pressure and anxiety--that's the main reason we got a dog for Curtis's therapy. Enjoy him!!
Mary
Hilarious! I can't wait to meet your little dog one day. I still can't believe you have one. I also can't believe that COURT IS OLD ENOUGH TO GO ON A MISSION!!! What?!
Hee hee hee
I've seen you and Boyd walking the dog two days in a row. Wasn't it supposed to be Alyssa's dog?
Is Court really asleep? That's adorable!
I can't believe you have a dog. That is so great. I remember taking care of your cat whenever you guys went out of town even though it scared the crap out of me and I'd have panic attacks before my mom would drag me over to do my duty. Thanks for always being so great about commenting on my blog. You are so kind and I love your comments!! You have one adorable grandson.
What a great picture! You just can't help loving a cute dog!
Robb was opposed to us getting a dog before we got India, but in the end, he's the one who she gets all excited to see. I think the feelings are mutual.
That is really cute!
Post a Comment