Friday, March 5, 2010

Cough, sputter, choke

I have been coughing so violently for 3 days that my husband told me to go to the doctor.

It never even crossed my mind.

Thankfully, I listened to him and went to the doctor this morning. I have been diagnosed with walking pneumonia.

I am now on Zithromax and am expecting to be running marathons soon. Ha.

4 comments:

RP said...

OH MY!!! I am so sorry! That is so awful but so glad you are on your way to healing -- We've been yucky too! I can't wait for SPRING!

kalie said...

MOM! What have you been doing? I command you to rest. Feel better soon!

Material Mary said...

Wow, I didn't realize how sick you were. Get feeling better. Actually, when you were working on that baby quilt on sew day, it inspired me to make mine up for Shari's Dr. that she works with. He buys them from me. Fun fun pattern.
Mary

Small House said...

AUGH!!!!!! NOT GOOD! Glad you sent to the Dr. though. Zithromax will whip you into shape! And you're right, you probably will be running marathons!
Sandra